Instructor: Anita Nielsen
Duration: 35 Minutes
Value has now become a word that sometimes has little substance. However, building sustainable relationships with prospects and customers and differentiating your services comes from the value you are able to provide.
Join Anita Neilsen, President of LDK Advisory Services and Author of Beat the Bots, where Anita will break down why value matters.
Over the 35 minutes you will learn:
- What does value mean
- Different layers of value
- Why mindset is important
- Using the discovery stage of the sales process to help create value
- Types of questions to use during the discovery stage
Authenticity Does Matter
Instructor: Larry Levine
Duration: 26 Minutes
When you ask people to come up with some words to describe sales people, you receive many mixed feedback. Most of the time the feedback is negative. Over the years, sellers have created a picture of the selling profession. This has created issues with trust.
Join Larry Levine, Best Selling Author of Selling from the Heart, where Larry unpacks what it takes to be a sales professional and why authenticity is key to being successful in the modern area of sales.
Over the 26 minutes you will learn:
- What does selling from the heart mean
- Market perception of your brand
- Empty suit syndrome and how to avoid it
- How to win more sales by being authentic